A new BIG update has been uploaded which includes:
- Retry strategy for shops when no advertisers bid on orders. For example when the minimum price set by the publisher is too high.
- A publisher can now upload proof of ad inserts to improve reputation. A proof is a photo from an ad inserted in a package. These photos can be uploaded and will be moderated. After moderation it can be viewed by all advertisers.
- The items in the auction can now survive a crash of the server.
- Added a private message (PM) system for communication between advertisers and publishers.
- Advertisers can request proof of an ad insert by sending a PM to a publisher.
- Visitors can now get demo/anonymous access to a limited version of the dashboard.