Simulator fine tuning
The simulator has been fine-tuned since today's update, which includes:
- The auto simulator is now working, the auto simulator generated orders that will trigger a fake auction which ads from advertisers, that are currently logged in, will win.
- The auto simulator can now be toggled on and off.
- New ads now get a correct default lat/lng.
- Graphics added in simulator mode are auto approved.
- Advertisers can now list successful bids for all campaigns.
- Shop description (for publishers) is not required anymore.
- Reformatted the "Print and add advertisement in package" email.
And a lot more small things.