For every auction executed on our platform we take 20% of the winning bid. The rest, 80%, is paid out to the publisher (online store owner) for the work they do. Like printing and adding the ad inside the package.
The service fee will help us host, manage and improve this project and keep on developing handy features for both parties.
No comments found..
Not enough rights to add comment. (sign in)