How do I add an ad / advertisement?
An ad is always part of a campaign. If you haven't yet created a campaign, please do so first.
Before you can create your first ad, you must first create the following:
- Landing page
If you have created at least one Graphic and at least one Landing page, you are ready to create your first ad:
- Click "Campaigns" in the sidebar.
- Select the campaign in the list to which you want to add the ad.
- Now a page appears will all the ads of the selected campaign. Click the "Add" button to create a new ad.
- Enter a title for your new ad.
- Enter the keywords. If you for example enter "iphone, galaxy" and a new order with a product "brand new iphone x" enters our auction, your ad will join the auction and make a bid. If, however, a new order with a product described as "nike shoes" enter the auction, your ad will not join the auction because none of the keywords you entered match the product description.
- Select the graphic for the ad. This graphic will be printed by the store owner and inserted in the package.
- Pick a landing page. If the graphic contains a QR code and the customer receiving the package scans the QR code, the customer will be sent to the selected landing page.
- Click the Add button to add the advertisement.
You have likely seen the other tabs on the form to add an advertisement. You can change an ad by simply clicking on the title of the ad.
No comments found..